VR Co-op was formed to serve Seattle's VR community
To best serve the needs of Seattle's VR community, VR Co-op generates money through fundraising, events, rentals, and services provided by our gracious volunteers. Those funds are used to strategically advance the community and promote charitable contribution.
Our mission is to promote openness in the VR community, both on a social and technological level.
What We've Achieved
- Begin offering hardware rentals
- Started loaning hardware free of charge to lower income developers
- Providing practice time to visual artists learning to use VR as a new tool
- Started providing volunteers and hardware to local meetups
- First charitable event in partnership with Act 11 on May 21st.